Old Town Masterpiece
This Old Town Fort Collins craftsman bungalow was inspired by the charm of the Martinez Park neighborhood and downtown Fort Collins. Overlooking Martinez Park, the owners can walk to Old Town for dinner and entertainment, stroll to the Poudre River to go tubing, or watch a softball game from two of the three custom decks.
In this custom home:
- In-floor radiant heating system,
- Bamboo, and acid-stained concrete floor finishes
- Stainless steel cable-rail stair system add a modern touch to an old-style craftsman bungalow.
- Traditional bookcases, niches, and window seats throughout complement the open floor plan designed for entertaining.
- Master suite with office on the second floor captures views of the foothills to the west and the park the north.
- Detached garage with a 725-square-foot apartment above, which can be rented for extra income, used as a professional office, or transformed into extra space for the in-laws, utilizes this infill lot to the maximum.
Architect – Todd Wilderman