“The builder/client relationship is a sacred alliance, no different than any other professional relationship, in terms of confidentiality & trust, and we never forget that.”
Barry is personally involved with all aspects of the building process, and being a small nimble company allows him to bring the right people together to make a project shine.
Lamar Valley Craftsman (LVC) is committed to providing a unique home building experience for the client that hinges on communication, respect and fairness in all business dealings. Building not only unique homes, but contributing to the community that it builds in, and ultimately becoming the client’s builder for life.
Honesty, trust, integrity, family values and a strong work ethic are just a few of the principles that underlie what we do at LVC. We are dedicated to building healthy / clean high-performance homes. One that features sustainable green building techniques that includes energy conservation, architectural streetscapes that are unique and inviting, floor plans that are spacious yet intimate, old-world craftsmanship with all the modern amenities one would expect from today’s discriminating buyer.
The team at Lamar Valley Craftsman views the builder/client relationship as a sacred alliance, no different than any other professional relationship, in terms of confidentiality & trust. This trust is built by providing a solid building experience through understanding the expectations and needs of the client and applying Biblical stewardship daily on a personal, financial, and professional level with every client.
We pride ourselves on constantly improving; with each project, yearly reflection of past successes and challenges, evaluating our trades partners, feedback from clients in order to constantly deliver an excellent product, but more importantly an excellent experience for our clients.
Whether building an architect designed jewel box, or a simple kitchen remodel, the same principles apply to every project. Top priorities being ~ accurate budgets, punctual schedules, good communication, attention to details and team collaboration.
“We prefer to work smarter, not harder. A few minutes of planning up front typically avoids hours of frustration and heartache in the future. Our goal is be proactive and identify & avoid any problems before they ever happen.”
Why Build With Us ~
- Stewardship ~ our guiding principal.
- Open Book Pricing ~ all proposals and invoices are viewed by you, the Client, which ensures you are making the best decisions possible with your resources.
- Our Process ~ designed to support our clients throughout the journey, the most important member of the team.
- Meticulous Craftsman ~ demonstrated by the smallest of details which often bring the greatest delight to you, the homeowner.
- Relationships & Communication ~ respects the critical importance of three-way communication and flow of information between all members of the team.
- Web Based Project Management ~ all communication, document storage, scheduling and client decisions are all managed via a web based software that is viewable by all team members and clients.