MODERN HOME DESIGN
Modern home design excels as sleek and fun. This is the only way to describe this custom home!
- Rammed-earth walls
- Provide both the visual and structural focal point of this work of art.
- Common in California and Arizona, this modern home design feature gives the clients something that is typically not seen in Northern Colorado.
- These walls are organic in nature and were designed and built to be integrated into the structure of the home.
- With their thermal mass quality they have the ability to capture heat from the sun during the day and release it into the home at night.
- In-floor radiant heating and cooling system
- Powered by an in-ground geothermal heat pump and fresh air is supplied by a heat recovery system (HRV) that makes this custom home both comfortable and healthy to live in.
Other modern home design features include:
- Soy spray foam insulation
- Metal roof
- Concrete and slate floors throughout
- Soapstone counters
- Clear vertical grain (CVG)
- Douglas-fir trim.
It’s a modern home masterpiece that lives well – great floor plan, low energy bills and beautiful to behold.
The home is LEED Certified through the U.S. Green Building Council and Energy Star rated with a home energy rating score (HERS) of 56.
Architect – In Memory of, Justin Larson