Modern Farmhouse Design
MODERN FARMHOUSE DESIGN
Old world charm meets modern amenities
A modern farmhouse design is featured in this unique custom home on Lake Windsor. The design was inspired by the serenity of the lot, views of the Rocky Mountains to the west, and the clients’ love of farmhouses.
This home consists of:
- In-floor radiant heating system powered by a 98% efficient Budarus boiler to go along with the 3kW PV electric system.
- Pure luxury finishes with birch flooring, Lyptus cabinets, and granite countertops to accent a main-level floor plan designed for aging-in-place accommodations.
- Second-floor master suite with its own private balcony and hot tub for relaxing after spending time with family and friends in the home entertainment area.
- Two separate gathering areas, one on the front of the house that encourages community connection, and the rear patio for intimate get-togethers.
- Reclaimed mantel connects the past with the present.
- Fun, built-in kitchen booth, inspired by the homeowners’ desire to have an intimate spot to play checkers with the grandkids.
Architect – Todd Wilderman
We just thought Barry was great from the beginning. He just seemed to be knowledgeable, pleasant, and willing to take on a project that was a pretty big project. Barry is very, very meticulous and detail oriented, and he has good people working for him. He expects quality, and I feel that we got it. Barry got us a budget, stuck with it, and was very honest about it throughout the whole process. He was completely transparent with everything financially, and that is what you want.