Barry founded Lamar Valley Craftsman to follow his love of architecture, building and all things creative.
Barry is personally involved with all aspects of the building process, and being a small nimble company allows him to bring the right people together to make a project shine.
With Lamar Valley Craftsman, team collaboration between architect, engineer, interior designer and trade contractors are critical to support the client’s dream & vision for their home.
Confidentiality & Trust
The management team at Lamar Valley Craftsman views the builder/client relationship as a sacred alliance, no different than any other professional relationship, in terms of confidentiality & trust. This trust is built by providing a solid building experience through understanding the needs of the client, exceeding their expectations, and applying Biblical stewardship daily on a personal, financial, and professional level with every client.
Whether building an architect designed jewel box, or a simple kitchen remodel, the same principals apply to every project. Top priorities being ~ accurate budgets, punctual schedules, good communication, attention to details and team collaboration.
“Building is not just about putting a structure up, it’s an orchestrated performance of skilled individuals, and great execution of the building process is an art in itself.”
Why Build With Us ~
- Stewardship ~ our guiding principal.
- Open Book Pricing ~ you get to see all proposals and invoices which ensures you are making the best decisions possible with your resources.
- Our Process ~ designed to support our clients throughout the journey, the most important member of the team.
- Meticulous Craftsman ~ demonstrated by the smallest of details which often bring the greatest delight to you, the homeowner.
- Relationships & Communication ~ respects the critical importance of three-way communication and flow of information between all members of the team.
- Web Based Project Management ~ all communication, document storage, scheduling and client decisions are all managed via a web based software that is viewable by all team members and clients.